Find more offers with the Offer Engine
Capital One Shopping – CPI – US (Display, Native)
Offer ID: 27463
Publishers must agree to additional Terms & Conditions upon applying to run the offerNot open to GDN or Bing Display – O&O content/bloggs must be approved prior to running. Once approved by the advertiser a publisher must complete their quiz in addition to filling out a background check Get coupon codes, loyalty rewards, and better offers from other sellers. By installing, you agree to the terms at wikibuy.com.
Offer converts when user installs Wikibuy extension on Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, & Safari .
Traffic with a CTI rate lower than 0.1 percent is deemed potentially less acceptable traffic and may be charged back. Installs that occur less than 20 seconds after the associated click may be charged back. At least 50 percent of installs must occur within one hour of the click or traffic may be charged back.
Daily click volume in excess of 200,000 with a click to install rate of less than 0.01% is considered fraudulent and will be subject to immediate blacklisting.
Promoting on advertise.com is not allowed.
Offer Additional Terms
No adult, no incent
AMENDMENT TO PUBLISHER TERM AND CONDITIONS
ALLOWED MARKETING CHANNELS & RESTRICTIONS:
Allowed Distribution: Deal/Coupon, Content/Blog, Display, Mobile, Newsletter
Prohibited Distribution: Site Networks or Portfolios which allow: a) Rebrokering or, b) Sites to publish the Wikibuy Offer without Wikibuy’s knowledge or express Site approval
Written Approval Required: Incentivized Traffic, Site Networks or Portfolios, Extension Audience Networks, and Search, and Email advertising (see specific details set forth below). All video advertising.
GENERAL PUBLISHER OBLIGATIONS.
As used here and throughout, “Offer” means the marketing material for publication as agreed upon by the Parties.
Publisher shall not modify or alter any Offer or any graphic file(s) or creative work made available to Publisher for use in an Offer (or "Creative") in any manner. Publisher will only run approved banners and text in its advertising of Offers and will not create its own banners or advertising text based on the Creative or Offer, unless expressly approved in writing from GWM. Any other use of Offers or Creative will result in immediate termination of this Agreement and the loss of payment of Leads.
Publisher shall not place an Offer on a website or in any other context with inappropriate content, which includes, but is not limited to, content that (i) contains or promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances, pornography, phone sex or escort services, expletives or other inappropriate language; (ii) promotes gratuitous violence, abuses or threatens physical harm; (iii) promotes illegal or unethical activity, racism, hate, "spam," mail fraud, gambling, sweepstakes, pyramid schemes, investment and money-making opportunities or illegal advice; (iv) promotes the use of illegal activities, such as how to build a bomb, counterfeiting money and software pirating (e.g., Warez, Hotline); (v) is libelous, defamatory, infringing, false, misleading or contrary to public policy; (vi) is otherwise prohibited by federal or state law; (vii) may bring GWM and/or Advertiser negative publicity; (viii) introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet; or (ix) is otherwise objectionable to GWM or Advertiser, in its sole discretion. Failure to comply, may result in loss of commissions and/or termination from the program.
Publisher shall not engage in any deceptive or misleading form of advertising or marketing, which includes, but is not limited to, phishing (the practice of sending an email to an individual, falsely claiming to be an established legitimate enterprise in an attempt to scam or defraud the user into surrendering private and personal information that can be used for identity theft, or for any other purpose), cybersquatting, typosquatting or combosquatting. Failure to comply, may result in loss of commissions and/or termination from the program.
Publisher shall operate in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, decisions and industry best practices, including but not limited to: (i) Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission Act and any current or future rules, regulations, orders, guides or other interpretation issued by the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) of Section 5, and (ii) the Direct Marketing Association’s Best Practices for Online Advertising and Publisher Marketing. Without limiting the foregoing, Publisher agrees to comply with the FTC’s Endorsement Guides currently located at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking and https://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-publishes-final-guides-governing-endorsements-testimonials/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf with respect to any endorsements made as part of its services hereunder, including, without limitation, properly disclosing that Publisher receives consideration for reviewing, promoting and/or recommending a product or service or engaging in any type of influence marketing. Failure to comply, may result in loss of commissions and/or termination from the program.
No Offers are to be made outside of the United States. Failure to comply, may result in loss of commissions and/or termination from the program.
For an Offer to be distributed on wireless devices, such as cell phones and tablets, Publisher agrees to: (i) comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding marketing to wireless devices; (ii) comply with all rules, terms and policies of the wireless service provider and the maker(s) of the wireless device and operating system running on such device, (iii) not install any software, cookies or application to the device without the express affirmative consent of the User; and (iv) provide such data regarding the Leads as may be required by GWM or its Advertiser from time to time, including, UDID numbers for each Lead and geo and time/date of the Lead generation. Failure to comply, may result in loss of commissions and/or termination from the program.
INCENTIVIZED TRAFFIC AND OTHER MEDIA REQUIRING APPROVAL IN WRITING:
Incentivized Traffic Advertising:
Any trafficking from websites that are point, lottery or rewards based and encourage users to click on Offers or use Offers to generate revenue for users to win points, get rewards, or other incentives are prohibited, unless approved in writing.
Site Network and Portfolio Advertising:
Site Networks and Portfolios must be approved in writing* By signing this Addendum, Site Networks and Portfolios agree to adhere to the following controls:
1. GWM must approve each individual Site within a Site Network or Portfolio before it may promote the Wikibuy Offer using longform, editorial content. (“Longform, editorial content” is content that is advertorial in nature, and promotes and describes Wikibuy using language other than that which was provided by GWM verbatim. Longform editorial content often imparts the Site’s thoughts and opinions of the Wikibuy product.);
2. Each site to publish the Wikibuy Offer using longform, editorial content within the Site Network or Portfolio must pass the Wikibuy Compliance Quiz*;
3. Each site to publish the Wikibuy Offer using longform, editorial content within the Site Network or Portfolio must complete and submit a Third Party Background Check (“TPBC”) Form, per standard Capital One Enterprise Supplier Management procedures*;
4. Wikibuy will maintain complete control over which Sites within the Network or Portfolio are approved to promote the Wikibuy Offer using longform, editorial content;
5. No Site may promote the Wikibuy Offer using longform, editorial content without completing these requirements prior to publishing;
6. Should a Site Network or Portfolio choose to run pre-approved Creative pulled directly from GWM only, each individual site within the Site Network need not pass the Compliance Quiz or submit a TPBC Form. As an entity, the Site Network or Portfolio must pass the Compliance Quiz and submit a TPBC Form and adhere to the General Publisher Obligations set forth above specific to, a) modifying, altering, running and / or submitting Creative for written approval, b) placing Creative on a website or in any other context with inappropriate content and, c) full and complete compliance with applicable laws specific to Creative distributed on a wireless device, such as a cell phone or tablet. Failure to comply will result in loss of commissions and/or termination from the program;
7. GWM and/or the Advertiser will maintain complete authority to remove any Network or Portfolio Site from the program at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all.
*The singular ownership of several sites by one entity may require only one TPBC Form to be submitted by the parent entity, covering several sites. Similarly, if an editorial staff is consistent across and covers several sites, only one Compliance Quiz may be required. Capital One has sole discretion to decide whether one or multiple TPBC Form(s) and/or Compliance Quiz(zes) are required.
Extension Audience Networks: By accepting this Insertion Order, Extension Audience Networks agree to adhere to the following controls:
1. GWM and/or the Advertiser must approve, i.e. whitelist, each individual Site URL an Extension Audience Network plans to target before it may promote the Wikibuy Offer;
2. GWM must whitelist each individual Keyword an Extension Audience Network plans to target before it may promote the Wikibuy Offer;
3. GWM and/or the Advertiser will maintain complete authority to remove any Site URL or Keyword from the whitelist at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all;
4. The Extension Audience Network certifies that it solicits and acquires user consent prior to installing an extension;
5. The Extension Audience Network certifies that it does not, under any circumstance, compromise a user's computer in any way including, but not limited to, installing an extension via security exploit and / or loophole, using bundles, and / or rearranging a user's browser to invite unintended searches;
6. GWM and/or the Advertiser will maintain complete authority to remove any Extension Audience Network from the program at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all.
If Publisher engages in any keyword search marketing hereunder, Publisher shall (1) comply with all rules, requirements and terms of the particular search engine being used, (2) not infringe upon any trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third parties, and (3) comply with all terms and requirements of the Advertisers with respect to search marketing. Publisher shall also comply with the following:
1. Publisher may not bid on any Wikibuy terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof, for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network.
2. Publisher may not use Wikibuy terms in sequence with any other keyword.
3. Publisher may not use Wikibuy terms in its ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
4. Publisher may not direct link to Wikibuy website from any pay per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result.
If Publisher automates its search campaigns, Publisher shall be responsible to exclude Wikibuy terms from its program. We have a strict no tolerance policy on search term bidding. We will not enter a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped; you will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning.
Additional Publisher Terms
1. Compliance and Publisher Responsibility. Publisher will provide text links, graphical links, URL descriptions and links, or other non-interactive advertising content 24 hours PRIOR to the link, URL, post, going live. Failure to comply, may result in loss of commissions and/or termination from the program.
2. Advertising Content. Publisher will display the text links, graphical links, URL descriptions and links, or other non-interactive advertising content provided or approved in writing by GWM hereunder (collectively, the "Advertising Content") which conforms to the campaign specifications set forth in the applicable Media Authorization or Insertion Order (collectively referred to as an "IO"). Publisher agrees: (i) it will market, display, perform, transmit and promote the Advertising Content (including its final technical specifications) in accordance with the terms set forth herein, subject to GWM's prior written review and approval; (ii) except as specified herein, Publisher shall not modify, resize nor in any other way alter the Advertising Content, nor shall it modify its technical specifications without reasonable advanced notice to and approval from GWM. With the exception of Client's logo, which shall not be modified without Client's prior written approval, Publisher may make non-material changes to Advertising Content to comply with any Publisher policies, meaning size/formatting modifications to Advertising Content, which do not require Client's permission or pre-authorization. Other changes to Client Advertising Content shall only be made with Client written approval or written pre-authorization (includes notification by e-mail.
3. Fraudulent Clicks or Impressions. GWM and/or the Advertiser has the right to contest in good faith the accuracy of Publisher's measurements. Publisher shall not, and shall not authorize any party to, generate automated or fraudulent clicks or impressions. In the event that GWM's and/or the Advertiser’s third party tracking software reports total clicks or impressions that are materially different than the total clicks or impressions reported by Publisher to GWM, or GWM and/or the Advertiser otherwise believes that automated or fraudulent clicks or impressions are being generated, Publisher agrees to: (i) cooperate with GWM to resolve the discrepancy; (ii) correct the problem as quickly as possible; (iii) issue a refund for any amounts paid by GWM for fraudulent clicks or impressions that are materially different than the total clicks or impressions reported by Publisher to GWM; and (iv) if payment has not been made for fraudulent clicks or impressions that are ten percent or greater different than the total clicks or impressions reported by Publisher to GWM, GWM shall not be required to remit payment for such fraudulent clicks or impressions.
Offer information last updated on 4th January 2021.
|Session Lifespan||672 hours|
|Expiration Date||11st September 2040|
|Category||Downloads & Installs|
|Existing Affiliate||View on GlobalWide Media|
|New to GlobalWide Media?||Sign up to Affiliate Network|
More offers from GlobalWide Media
Happy Mail – iOS – CPA – Japan – $10.00